Friday 1 November 2019

Kids Kack Pants At Halloween



A film studio make-up artist has been sued by parents after he "traumatised" their children  at Halloween.

Ben Gribbleson, who works for Funimatics Studios, used his expertise to decorate his own body to make it look as if it had been eaten half away by an horrific disease. That, along with writhing snakes for hair, courtesy of the studio special effects department, absolutely petrified children who knocked on his door.

One mother, Gherlain Mossup, said, "It was beyond a joke. My little Courtney went home screaming her head off. I know of other children who literally shit themselves when he opened the door. Courtney didn't sleep all night. She is now utterly traumatised and refuses to go to school.

"It was so realistic, especially the weeping sores and maggots. Courtney is only five, for goodness sake. There is something seriously wrong with that man."

Gribbleson said he was sorry the children were so upset but says he believes they are all "snowflakes" and should "man up".

"What's wrong with five-year-olds these days that they are upset by a little bit of make-up? I thought I had entered into the spirit of Halloween. We took all day at work to make me look like that. Unfortunately, my efforts weren't appreciated."

One father was so incensed he marched round to Gribbleson's house to have it out with him. But as soon as Gribbleson opened the door, he screamed and ran away.

 Gribbleson is threatening to counter sue for emotional distress.

 "It's ridiculous. I'm so upset as I have all these damn sweets left. I don't even eat sweets. They cost me £4.23 in the Spar shop. That's money wasted," he said.

PREVIOUS POST: Student Slams Pretentious Tosser Hipsters

Contact Via Email

Amazon's Best Kept Secret

No comments:

Post a Comment